- Will the $50 billion global orthopedics industry consolidate, decentralize, or undergo a bimodal
- How will the current trends affect the major market segments?
- Which companies will enter the market and which will not survive?
This report provides a worldwide strategic overview of the orthopedics market, including Analysis of such market segment as:
- reconstructive devices
- fracture fixation products
- soft tissue repair
- spinal implants and instrumentation
- bone growth stimulators
- power instruments
- casting materials
- operating room ancillary products
and major geographic regions, including U.S., Europe, and Asia.
In addition, the report presents a concise review of the major U.S. and international trends with potentially significant impact on the orthopedics market during the next five years, including industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations, etc.
The company profiles include:
• Business, new product development and marketing strategies.
• Anticipated acquisitions and joint ventures.
• Major strengths and weaknesses.
• The U.S. and international sales force size.
• Distribution approaches.
• Major promotional tactics.
• Internally developed and acquired technologies.
• Technical expertise in biotechnology, engineering and other pertinent fields.
Contains 136 pages and 3 tables