Kable Market Research’s Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the Enterprise Applications market.
The extended scope of this product includes:
• Technology segments covering Commerce Applications, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Financial Applications, Human Resource & Payroll, Office Productivity Applications, Product Lifecycle Management, and Supply Chain Management.
• Major regions covering North America, Central & Latin America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific.
• Vertical Markets covering Communications & IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
• Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
• Software delivery models covering On-Premise and SaaS.
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise Applications market from 2014 to 2018, spanning eight technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals, two size bands, and two delivery models.
Reasons To Buy
• The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise Applications market from 2014 to 2018, spanning eight technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals, two size bands, and two delivery models.
• More than 29,200 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
• Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable Market Research’s in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.