Kable Market Research’s Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the IT Services market.
The extended scope of this product includes:
• service lines such as Infrastructure services and Application Services
• Major regions covering North America, Central & Latin America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific.
• Vertical Markets covering Communications & IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
• Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the IT Services market from 2014 to 2018, spanning two key service categories, nine service lines, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
Reasons To Buy
• The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the IT Services market from 2014 to 2018, spanning two key service categories, nine service lines, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
• More than 37,296 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
• Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable Market Research’s in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.