Canadean's "Abercrombie and Fitch Co. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Abercrombie and Fitch Co."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Abercrombie and Fitch Co." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Abercrombie and Fitch Co."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Abercrombie and Fitch Co. (Abercrombie) is a specialty retailer based in the US. The company retails a wide array of products, including casual sportswear apparel, knit and woven shirts, fleece, jeans, graphic t-shirts, woven pants, sweaters, shorts,outerwear and innerwear along with personal care products and other accessories for men, women and kids. The retail chain offers products under Abercrombie and Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister brands. It also offers bras, underwear, sleepwear, personal care products and at-home products for girls under the Gilly Hicks brand. The company markets its products through a network of retail stores and direct-to-consumer operations. Geographically, the company operates in the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle Eastand Australia through self-operated and leased stores. Abercrombie is headquartered in New Albany, Ohio, the US.