Canadean's "Acesur: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Acesur"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Acesur" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Acesur"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Acesur (Acesur) is a producer and marketer of vegetable oils and condiments. The company's product portfolio includes various olive oils such as extra virgin olive oil and virgin olive oil, and a range of vegetable oils such as seeds oil, sunflower oil and pomace oil. Acesur also offers sauces, vinegar, balsamic vinegar and olives. These products are marketed through more than 20 brands including La Espanola, Coosur, Villa Blanca, La Andaluea, Villa dorada and Oli Nostrum, among others. Acesur operates through its facilities in Sevilla, Madrid, Toledo, Cuenca and Jaen in Spain. Additionally, it has facilities and a factory in New York, the US; Shanghai, China; Aleppo, Syria; and Prague, the Czech Republic. The company's products are marketed in over 90 countries. Acesur is headquartered in Dos Hermanas, Seville, Spain.