Pack-Track provides an overview of thousands of the most innovative consumer packaging launches from around the world. In this report, we identify new packaging developments within the household and laundry care categories and discuss special features and benefits of examples we like, and how they fit in with current consumer trends within Canadean Consumer's TrendSights framework.
- Use the selection of examples in this report to inspire packaging innovation within the household and laundry categories and beyond.
- Understand what drives new packaging development in household and laundry care and how it is influenced by current consumer trends.
- Appreciate the importance of the sensory element of packaging in the overall consumer experience of a product.
Reasons To Buy
- What drives packaging innovations in household and laundry care?
- What notable new formats and value-added features have been introduced in the household and laundry care categories in recent years?
- Which consumer trends have these packaging innovations capitalized on?
- How can household and laundry care manufacturers use packaging to stay ahead of the game in a crowded marketplace?
Consumers in many developed countries are spending less time on household cleaning and laundry due to busier lifestyles, and they are seeking ways to make these tasks easier and less time-consuming. Brand owners are now looking beyond basic product functionality in order to meet this changing demand and packaging is one way to achieve this.
Packaging in this sector is beginning to take on a more stylish appearance and, with growing concern for the environment leading to demand for sustainable products, innovating with packaging can be one way to drive brand loyalty.