Pack-Track provides an overview of thousands of the most innovative consumer packaging launches from around the world. In this report, we identify new packaging developments within the skincare category and discuss special features and benefits of examples we like, and how they fit in with current consumer trends within Canadean Consumer's TrendSights framework.
- Use the selection of examples in this report to inspire packaging innovation within the skincare category and beyond.
- Understand what drives new packaging development in skincare and how it is influenced by current consumer trends.
- Appreciate the importance of the sensory element of packaging in the overall consumer experience of a product.
Reasons To Buy
- What drives packaging innovations in skincare?
- What notable new formats and value-added features have been introduced in skincare category in recent years?
- Which consumer trends have these packaging innovations capitalized on?
- How can skincare manufacturers use packaging to stay ahead of the game in a crowded marketplace?
Competition for the most advanced packaging has affected products across all of the price categories. Premium skincare brands need to find suitably premium and advanced packaging for their new launches, while mass-market brands effectively use new packaging formats to raise the presentation level and make their products appear more advanced.
Packaging also plays an increasingly important role in creating a sensory experience associated with a particular product or brand. Rather than just the fragrance and texture of the product, the look and feel of the packaging and the manual ritual involved in dispensing form part of the consumer experience and drive brand and product loyalty.