This dashboard illustrates which type of alcoholic drinks consumers prefer to drink at various occasions. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's Consumer Survey 2013 which included responses from over 25,000 consumers across 24 countries. Alcohol-related questions were only answered by consumers over the legal drinking age in their country, and those who said they drink alcohol.
- Users can view this data for different consumer groups using filters such as country, age group, income groups and several lifestyle choices.
- Interactivity and customization options enable users to view responses from the most relevant consumer groups.
Reasons To Buy
- Which type of alcoholic beverages do Australians prefer when consuming alcohol at home with a meal?
- What proportion of weight-conscious drinkers prefer to drink wine when consuming alcohol on a high energy night out?
- What proportion of beer-drinkers in UK prefer to drink wine at a picnic?
- What type of alcoholic drinks do 25-44 year old women prefer to drink at home before a night out?
Over 25,000 consumers responded to Datamonitor's 2013 global consumer survey, which took place in 24 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
Alcohol-related questions were only answered by consumers over the legal drinking age in their country, and those who said they drink alcohol. This dashboard does not contain any data for Saudi Arabia as alcohol consumption is illegal in this country.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel