This dashboard illustrates which alcoholic drink type is most commonly drunk by various consumer groups. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's Consumer Survey 2013 which included responses from over 25,000 consumers across 24 countries. Alcohol-related questions were only answered by consumers over the legal drinking age in their country, and those who said they drink alcohol.
- Users can view this data for different consumer groups using filters such as country, age group, income groups and several lifestyle choices.
- Interactivity and customization options enable users to view responses from the most relevant consumer groups.
Reasons To Buy
- What is the most often consumed alcoholic drink in Asia?
- What proportion of Australian women say they drink beer most often?
- What proportion of UK males aged 65 yrs or older drink wine most often? How does this compare to UK women in the same age group?
Over 25,000 consumers responded to Datamonitor's 2013 global consumer survey, which took place in 24 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
Alcohol-related questions were only answered by consumers over the legal drinking age in their country, and those who said they drink alcohol. This dashboard does not contain any data for Saudi Arabia as alcohol consumption is illegal in this country.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel