Canadean's "Amagasa Co. Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Amagasa Co. Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Amagasa Co. Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Amagasa Co. Ltd."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Amagasa Co. Ltd. (Amagasa) is a retailer of footwear. The company provides non-leather ladies' shoes for the customers. It also provides casual shoes made of artificial leather and synthetic fabric. Amagasa markets its products under the brands of JELLY BEANS, Lampe Jente, ginette and Minx. The company also offers wholesale business, which operates through specialty stores, department stores, mail-order catalog, international trade, apparel sales and through web. It operates 18 retail stores in Shibuya and Shinjuku. AMAGASA is headquartered at Tokyo, Japan.