Canadeans Amsterdam Commodities N.V. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Amsterdam Commodities N.V.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Amsterdam Commodities N.V. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Amsterdam Commodities N.V.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Amsterdam Commodities N.V. (Acomo) is a distributor of agricultural products. The company processes, trades and distributes various agro-food raw materials such as food ingredients, nuts, spices, dried fruits, confectionery, tea, and sunflower seeds. It also offers oils and wild bird food products, grain and seed products, in-shell sunflower seeds, sunflower kernels. Acomo provides millet, soybeans, flax, poppy seeds, kidney beans, and caraway seeds. The company operates through its subsidiaries including Red River Commodities Inc., Catz International B.V., Snick Euro Ingredients N.V., TEFCO Eurolngredients B.V., and King Nuts and Raaphorst B.V. It serves customers across 90 countries. Acomo is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.