Anesthesia can be monitored depending on the types of cases performed for the purpose of continuous assessment of the patients by measuring parameters such as patients oxygenation, circulation, ventilation, and temperature. It is logical that other clinical observations be supplemented to different monitoring devices.
The report segments the market on the basis of products, end users and geography. Based on products, the market is segmented into advanced anesthesia monitors, basic anesthesia monitors, integrated anesthesia workstations and others. The advanced anesthesia monitors is further segmented into anesthesia gas monitors, depth of anesthesia monitors, standalone capnography monitors and other anesthesia monitoring devices (MRI compatible anesthesia monitors). On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key market players are Masimo, Fukuda Denshi, Infinium Medical, Covidien PLC, GE Healthcare, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Mindray Medical International Limited, Drgerwerk AG & Co. KGAA and Schiller AG.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of this market globally.
- The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
- By Product
- Advanced Anesthesia Monitors
- Anesthesia Gas Monitors
- Depth of Anesthesia Monitors
- Standalone Capnography Monitors
- Other Anesthesia Monitoring Devices (MRI Compatible Anesthesia Monitors)
- Basic Anesthesia Monitors
- Integrated Anesthesia Workstations
- Others (It Enabled Monitors)
- By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- By Geography
- North America
Key Company Profile
- Fukuda Denshi
- Infinium Medical
- Covidien PLC
- GE Healthcare
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Drgerwerk AG & Co.
- Schiller AG.