Arthroscopic devices are the devices used for diagnosing and treating joint problems concerning shoulders, knee, hips, elbow, and others. When X-ray and other imaging studies fails to give a clear view of joints, doctors turn toward arthroscopic devices. Large incisions made to see inside joints can be avoided with the help of these devices. The conditions, such as joint infections, repair misalignment of patella, torn ligaments, damaged cartilage, loose bone fragments, and others are treated using arthroscopic devices. Growing participation in sports and outdoor activities present new avenues for global arthroscopy market.
The key factors that fuel the growth in the market are rise in obesity, increasing strategic expansion of companies, and increasing geriatric population. However, stringent taxation policies and reimbursement issues are factors limiting the growth of the market. Advancement in technology creates opportunities for growth of the market.
The global arthroscopic devices market is segmented based on product, end users and geography. Furthermore, the product is classified into arthroscopes, arthroscopic H & instruments, radiofrequency probe, drill guide, fluid management devices, and power saver systems. The market is classified based on end users into hospitals, orthopedic clinics, and other end users. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
The leading manufacturers profiled in the report are Arthrex, Inc., Conmed Corporation, Arthrocare Corporation, Biomet Inc., Depuy Synthes Companies, Tornier N.V., Smith & Nephew PLC, and Stryker Corporation. Joint ventures, mergers & acquisition, agreements, partnerships, and others are some of the strategies employed by leading manufacturers to sustain their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the global arthroscopic devices market.
- This report offers an extensive quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the global arthroscopic devices market.
- The leading manufacturers within the global arthroscopic devices market are profiled in the report.
- An in-depth analysis of dominant market shares for each segment helps in understanding the current market trend.
- Geographically, the global arthroscopic devices market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
- The report offers an exhaustive information about recent developments, untapped geographic markets, and new product launches.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
Global Arthroscopic Devices Market – By Product
Arthroscopic H and Instruments
Fluid Management Devices
Power Saver Systems
Global Arthroscopic Devices Market – By Application
Other end users
Global Arthroscopic Devices Market – By Geography
Rest of the World (RoW)