Canadean's "Associated British Foods plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Associated British Foods plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Associated British Foods plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Associated British Foods plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Associated British Foods plc (ABF) is a diversified company based in the UK. The company is primarily involved in the processing and production of food products. Its product portfolio comprises grocery products including hot beverages, sugar and sweeteners, vegetable oils, bread and baked goods, cereals, ethnic foods, herbs and spices, and meat products. The company also grows and processes sugar beet and sugar cane for industrial users. Furthermore, the company manufactures animal feeds and other products for the agriculture sector. In addition, the company manufactures specialty proteins, enzymes and yeast extracts. ABF's products are sold through retail stores, wholesale and foodservice stores in 47 countries. It also merchandises clothing and accessories through the Primark and Penneys retail chains across Europe. ABF is headquartered in Westminster, London, the UK.