Canadean's "Atria Group Plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Atria Group Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Atria Group Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Atria Group Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Atria Group Plc (Atria) is a producer and distributor of food products. Its product portfolio includes fresh meat, poultry products, marinated meat products, sausages,oven-ready products convenience food such as pizza and delicatessen products including cheese. The company markets its products under various brands such as 3-Stjernet, Atria, Atria Fresh, Arboga, CompoMos, Falbygdens Ost, Forssan, Lithells, Lonneberga, MaksandMoorits, Pastejkoket, Pit-Product, Ridderheims, Sybilla, VK, Welhelm and Woro. Atria operate primarily in Finland, Scandinavia, Baltic and Russia. The company operates through its subsidiaries including Pit-Product Ltd, AS Woro Kommerts and Atria Finland Ltd among others. Atria Group Plc is headquartered in Atria, Finland.