Canadean's "Auric Pacific Group Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Auric Pacific Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Auric Pacific Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Auric Pacific Group Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Auric Pacific Group Limited (APGL) is an investment holding company primarily involved in the manufacture and distribution of a wide range of business comprising food manufacturing, distribution of fast moving consumer food and non-food products, and restaurant and food court management. The company produces, markets and distributes products including commercial wines, fine wines, spirits, beers, loaf breads, rolls, buns, cream rolls, baked frozen breads, viennoiseries, danishes, pastries, chilled and ambient butterblend products, and savories. Also, the company manages and operates a chain of food courts, cafe-bakeries, bakery corners, restaurants and outlets. In addition, it offers services such as catering and central kitchen production services; leasing of residential and commercial properties; and investing in funds and quoted investment securities. It has operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, China and other countries. APGL is headquartered in OUE Bayfront, Singapore.