Canadean's "Autobar Group Limited: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Autobar Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Autobar Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Autobar Group Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Autobar Group Limited (Autobar) is a vending machine provider based in the UK. The company offers a wide variety of services such as roasting and blending, packaging, and vending. It is one of the leading operators of vending machines and corporate coffee services in the Europe. The company also provides coffee service solutions to HORECA, healthcare, and education sectors. In addition, the company offers a wide range of Pelican Rouge beans, blends and tastes. Moreover, it provides illy Coffee to the customers across Europe through a partnership with illycaffè spa. The company markets its products in more than 11 countries spread across Spain, Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, the UK, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. It operates as a subsidiary of CVC Capital Partners. Autobar is headquartered in London, the UK.