Eccentric weighted shaft is known to offset vibrations in an engine design not immanently balanced. Furthermore, the shaft vibrates and rotates in a way that can lower the vibration. These shafts are the most complicated part that requires to developed precisely to ensure its compatible with the automobile engine.
Rising demand for the Inline-4 Cylinder Engine especially in the Asia -Pacific region has played a vital role in driving the automobile balance shaft market. Need for eco friendly automobiles is increasing, owing to the strict government emission policies. However, demand for electric vehicle has hampered the growth of the market to a greater extent. On the other hand, pressure over the manufacturers to integrate balance shafts in automobiles to provide engines with reduced vibration, noise and vibration is likely to create greater opportunities.
The automobile balance shaft market is segmented based on engine types, manufacturing process and geography. The engine types covered in the market research report Inline-3 Cylinder Engine, Inline-4 Cylinder Engine and Inline-5 Cylinder Engine. Manufacturing process discussed during the study are forged balance shaft and cast balanced shaft. Regions experiencing tremendous growth in the automobile balance shaft market are North America, Europe, Asia -Pacific and LAMEA.
The key market players active in the market include SKF Group, Metaldyne, OTICS Co., Musashi Seimitsu Industry Co. Ltd and SHW Ag.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
AUTOMOTIVE BALANCE SHAFT KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- World Automotive Balance Shaft Market By Engine Type
- Inline-3 Cylinder Engine
- Inline-4 Cylinder Engine
- Inline-5 Cylinder Engine
- World Automotive Balance Shaft Market By Manufacturing Process
- Forged Balance Shaft
- Cast Balanced Shaft
- World Automotive Balance Shaft Market By Geography
- North America
- Asia -Pacific
- SKF Group
- OTICS Co.
- Musashi Seimitsu Industry Co. Ltd
- SHW Ag