Baby Nutrition Insights 2015 - Issue 23 is a new report that is the result of ERCs extensive market research covering the baby food industry. It is a quarterly review of the latest news and analysis for the infant formula and baby food industry. The report covers all the major countries across all geographies and provides latest updates for companies engaged in the baby food market.
- The German market for baby food and baby care products rose by 15% in the fourth quarter of 2014 compared with the same quarter of the previous year. Volumes were up by only 2.6%, however.
- New Zealands infant formula industry has once again been hit by a safety scare after it was announced that both Fonterra and Federated Farmers had received threats to poison infant formula with the 1080 pesticide (sodium monofluoroacetate) if the country does not stop using 1080 by the end of March. Although the threats were made in November 2014, the issue was only made public this March, to allow the police to investigate and protective measures to be taken.
- Wakodo has recalled 120,000 packs of its Japanese-style meat and potato stew after a mother reported finding a cricket in one pack. The recall is precautionary, since the species of cricket is not found in the area of Wakodos manufacturing plant
- Baby Nutrition Insights 2015 - Issue 23 report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in key markets.
- This report is the result of ERCs extensive market research covering Baby Food in key markets. The report provides insights and company information based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry globally.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Baby Food industry.
- This report provides data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in key markets along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
Reasons To Buy
- Baby Food companies require a detailed understanding of Baby Food consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in Baby Food industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different Baby Food types also change - favoring some product categories and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Baby Food industry in key market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table Of Contents Market News
A2 Milk Co
Best Health Products
China Huishan Dairy
Isigny Sainte Mère
Mah! Pure Love
Penzenskiy Molochniy Kombinat
Wicoz Inc List Of Tables NA List Of Figures NA