Canadeans Badel 1862 d.d. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Badel 1862 d.d.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Badel 1862 d.d. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Badel 1862 d.d.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Badel 1862 d.d. (Badel 1862) is a manufacturer and supplier of alcohol and non-alcoholic products. The company offers spirits, wines, juices, nectars, ice teas, fruit syrups and soft drinks. It markets its products under the brands of Badel, Svarog, Vigor Classic, Mentol, Pepsi Cola, 7 Up, Mirinda, Nara, Inka, VockoCezar, Cezar, Otard Cognac, Bacardi and Martini, among others. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as BADEL 1862 d.d. Sarajevo, Badel 1862 Beograd d.o.o. and BADEL 1862 AD Skopje. Badel 1862 is headquartered in Vlach, Zagreb, Croatia.