Canadeans Beale PLC - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Beale PLC
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Beale PLC along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Beale PLC
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Beale PLC (Beale) is an operator of department stores. The company sells home and garden products such as holiday, kitchen, living, garden, bedroom and bathroom products. It provides clothing products that include skirts, tops, trousers, shirts, knitwear and trousers, jackets and coats; and outdoor and grooming products, beauty products, footwear and gift articles. Beale also retails candles and fragrances, luxury gifts, flowers, stationary products, gifts, photo albums, pictures and wall arts, gift food, collectibles clocks, novelty products, ornaments, jewelry, boxes, sports and leisure products and toys, among others. The company offers electrical products such as small and household appliances, electrical extravaganza, and iPads. It markets products of various brands including Broadbents and Boothroyds, Whitakers, Wonderbra, After Eden, American Originals, Kingsley, Apple, BaByliss, Barbie, Beales, Dyson, Esprit, Barbour, Beko and Calvin Klein, amgon others. Beale operates a network of 30 department stores across the UK. Beale is headquartered in Bournemouth, the UK.