Canadean's "Blockbuster L.L.C.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Blockbuster L.L.C."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Blockbuster L.L.C." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Blockbuster L.L.C."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Blockbuster L.L.C. (Blockbuster) is a provider of rental and online entertainment services. The company principally offers movies and video games for in-store rental sale and trade. It also provides other entertainment related merchandise. Its product portfolio includes video games, movies, DVDs, television series and direct-to-video products. In addition, the company offers rental and retail movie entertainment through Internet, mail, vending, download to PC and other alternative methods. It operates through retail stores and an online website, www.blockbuster.com, across the US, the UK, Denmark, Brazil, Australia and Mexico. The company operates as a subsidiary of DISH Network Corporation. Blockbuster is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.