Busbar trunking system consists of a prefabricated electrical distribution system enclosed in a very high protective structure, which includes structures such as elbows, straight lengths, devices, fittings, and accessories. They have major applications across industrial and commercial institutions to offer efficient, safe and ideal system of distribution network.
Lack of sufficient space in multi-storey buildings and focus towards energy efficient practices along with increased government mandates to have efficient use of electricity are the key factors that boost the growth of this market. Furthermore, operational efficiency and technical enhancements are the factors attracting end-users thereby fueling the growth of the busbar trunking market. The limited benefits to small & medium enterprises coupled with fluctuating prices of raw materials is a restraining factor hindering the growth of the market. Integration of wind power technology in global power generation mix coupled with emergence of smart & green cities are the key factors that is expected to offer abundant growth opportunities to the busbar trunking market. High cost of capital is a key market challenge that is faced by market players to grow in the market.
The report segments the busbar trunking market on the basis of power rating, conductor, insulation, end-user and region. On the basis of power rating the market is segmented into lighting range, low power range, medium power range and high power range. On the basis of conductor the market is segmented into copper and aluminium. The report segments the market on the basis of insulation into air insulation and sandwich insulation. On the basis of end-users the report is segmented into industrial, commercial, renewable power generation, large residential, public infrastructure and transportation. The Industrial segment is further segmented into manufacturing industry and process industry. On the basis of region, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
Key market players operating in this market are ABB Ltd., Siemens AG, Schneider Electric Co., Legrand, Eaton Co., GE Industrial, ARJ Group, Busbar Services, C&S Electric Ltd and DBTS Industries SDN. BHD.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of this market across the globe.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Recent developments in government policies on various segments is highlighted along with offering insight into the regulatory framework impacting the market.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers the competitive landscape scenario in terms of the strategies adopted by key industry players to consolidate their market positions.
BUSBAR TRUNKINGKEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Busbar Trunking Market By Power Rating
- Lighting Range
- Low Power Range
- Medium Power Range
- High Power Range
- Busbar Trunking Market By Conductor
- Busbar Trunking Market By Insulation
- Air Insulation
- Sandwich Insulation
- Busbar Trunking Market By End-User
- Manufacturing Industry
- Process Industry
- Renewable Power Generation
- Large Residential
- Public Infrastructure
- Busbar Trunking Market By Region
- North America
- South America
- Middle East
Key Company Profile
- ABB Ltd.,
- Siemens AG,
- Schneider Electric Co.,
- Legrand, Eaton Co.,
- GE Industrial, ARJ Group,
- Busbar Services,
- C&S Electric Ltd
- DBTS Industries SDN. BHD.