Canadean's "Cambuci S A - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cambuci S A"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Cambuci S A" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Cambuci S A"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Cambuci SA (Cambuci) is a manufacturer and distributor of sports apparel and equipment. The company offers products such as balls for soccer, volleyball, basketball, handball rugby, American football, water polo, foot volleyball, and apparel and athletic footwear. It provides apparel for several sports including running, soccer, football, volleyball, and basketball. Cambuci markets its products under the brands of Penalty and Stadium. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as Latinline, Penalty Argentina SA, Cambuci Trust SA, Penalty Chile, Impar Paraguay, Era Sports Ltda, Cambuci Importadora Ltda, Impar Sports Ltda and Penalty Iberia. Cambuci is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.