Canadean's "C&C Group plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "C&C Group plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "C&C Group plc" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "C&C Group plc"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
C&C Group plc (C&C) is a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of cider, beer, wine and soft drinks. The company's product portfolio includes ciders, beers, wines and soft drinks. C&C's key cider brands include Irish cider brand, Bulmers and the international cider brands, Gaymers, the Shepton Mallet Cider Mill, Woodchuck, Magners and Hornsby's. The company also owns Tennent's, a Scottish lager beer brand, which is brewed by its subsidiary, Tennent Caledonian Breweries at its Wellpark Brewery in Glasgow. It also distributes a line of beer brands in the Scottish, Irish and Northern Irish markets. Moreover, the company manufactures Tipperary Water and Finches soft drinks through Gleeson Group. C&C has wholesale operation in Belfast, Northern Ireland. In addition to Ireland, the company's business spans to Northern Ireland, Scotland, the UK and Wales, and other countries across Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and the Middle East. C&C is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.