Canadean's "Celulose Irani S.A. : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Celulose Irani S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Celulose Irani S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Celulose Irani S.A."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Celulose Irani SA (Celulose Irani) is a paper manufacturing company. The company principally produces a wide range of paper and packing materials. Its product offerings include pulp, kraft paper, sheets and corrugated boxes and resins. It also offers services such as planting forests, preserving biodiversity, environment and sequestering carbon from the atmosphere. Additionally, it provides products for packing, forest, resins, wood and furniture industry. Moreover, the company's product rosin is used for applications such as glues, adhesives, soaps, enamels, electrical insulation, chewing gum, waxes and expectorants. Its turpentine is used as a solvent in paints and varnishes, manufacture of dyes, waxes, disinfectants (pine oil), camphor, soaps, greases, insecticides, sealants and fastener perfume, among others. Celulose Irani is headquartered in Porto Alegre, Brazil.