Canadean's "China Tontine Wines Group Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "China Tontine Wines Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "China Tontine Wines Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "China Tontine Wines Group Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
China Tontine Wines Group Limited (China Tontine) is an investment holding company that produces and sells grape wine products. The company sells over 20 different wine products in two major categories, namely sweet wine and dry wine under Tongtian and Tongtian Hong and Tontine labels. It sells its wines to distributors, who distribute and sell the wines to third-party retailers, including supermarkets, and specialty stores selling tobacco and alcohol, food and beverage outlets such as restaurants and hotels. It currently sells its products through over 100 distributors in 29 provinces, autonomous regions and municipal cities in China. Its retail shops are located in Anji, Beijing, Chengde, Chengdu, Dengfeng, Jian, Luzhou, Nanning, Shanghai, Shenyang, Tonghua, Wuhan, Xiangtan and Zengcheng. China Tontine is headquartered in Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong.