Cigarettes in Romania is a new report by ERC that focuses on the changing smoking habits, competitive environment, economic developments and analyzes the implications that market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Menthol cigarettes are reported to form around 3.0% of market volume in 2012 but this segment is now threatened by the flavoring ban included in the revised EU Tobacco Products Directive effective from 1st May 2014.
- Per capita consumption levels rose again by 4.7% in 2008 to more than double the level recorded in 1990, but duty paid volumes plummeted sharply in 2009 and again in 2010, dropping per capita consumption. However, in 2011 annual per capita consumption rose by 22.5%. A further 2.7% rise followed in 2012, before a fall being recorded in 2013, with a further decline forecast for 2014.
- Duty paid volume is forecast to decline by 25.8% in 2023. Per capita consumption is forecast to stand 23.2% down in 2023 from 2013.
This qualitative report provides extensive and highly detailed overall and per capita consumption data on the Romanian market
It also includes:
- Consumption data, trends and market dynamics based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers operating in the market.
- Market size, regulations, retail pricing, smoking population, production, trade and forecast data for 2015 to 2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities in the market, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table Of Contents 1. Overview
2. Market Size
3. Market Structure
4. Manufacturers and Brands
5. Taxation and Retail Prices
5.2. Retail Prices
6. The Smoking Population
7. Production and Trade
8. Operating Constraints
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
8.3. Other Restrictions
9. Company Profiles
10. Prospects and Forecasts
11.1. What is this Report About?
11.2. Time Frame
11.3. Product Category Coverage
11.5. About ERC - a division of Canadean
11.6. Disclaimer List Of Tables NA List Of Figures NA