Canadeans Cloetta AB - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Cloetta AB
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Cloetta AB along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Cloetta AB
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Cloetta AB (Cloetta) is a manufacturer and supplier of confectioneries. The company offers products such as candies, chocolates, nuts, refresher, pastilles, chewing gum, toffees, wine gums, lollypops, foam and liquorice. It markets its products under the brands of Malaco, Lakerol, Kexchoklad, Ahlgren cars, Polly, Juleskum, Center, Sportlunch, Plop, Nutisal, Red Band, Sperlari, Venco and Power Break, among others. The company markets its products throughout the world. It has operations in Denmark, Finland, Germany, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, the UK and Italy. Cloetta is headquartered in Kista, Sweden.