Canadean's "Coesia S.p.A.: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Coesia S.p.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Coesia S.p.A." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Coesia S.p.A."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Coesia S.p.A. (Coesia) is a packaging machinery manufacturer based in Italy. The company offers automated machinery and materials, industrial process solutions, and precision gears. It offers cigarette making and packaging, food and beverage packaging, chemical packaging, hygiene disposables making and packaging, and milling machinery for aerospace and automotive applications. In addition, Coesia offers gears and transmissions, printing and packaging security systems, and vision inspection systems. Geographically, the company's operations are spread across Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, China, the US, Turkey, India, Indonesia, Japan and Brazil. Coesia is wholly-owned by Isabella Seragnoli and is headquartered in Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy.