Construction equipment is used in construction of residential and non-residential buildings, such as roads, tunnels, bridges, and others. Mining equipment is used in underground mining, drilling, and mineral processing, and surface mining. The reduction in manpower and elimination of necessity of explosions and bursting is possible using mining equipment. Technological advancements in construction and mining equipment help business owners to finish projects in stipulated time.
Increasing construction & mining activities and rising demand for technically advanced solutions from developing countries fuel the growth of the world construction and mining equipment market. However, environmental & health concerns and socio-economic implications of mining the growth of the market. Renting or leasing of equipment and prospective collaborations, joint ventures, & mergers & acquisitions by leading market players create opportunities in the market.
The world construction and mining equipment market is segmented based on product type, applications, and geography. The product types covered in the report are loaders, dozers, excavators, crushing, pulverizing & screening equipment, and others. The applications discussed in the report are infrastructure, mineral mining, residential building, metal mining, and others. The market is divided geographically into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
The prominent manufacturers operating in the market are Atlas Copco AB, Caterpillar Inc., CNH Industrial N.V., Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Joy Global Inc., Komatsu Ltd., Liebherr-International AG, Terex Corporation, Volvo Group, And Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Development Co. They have adopted various strategies, such as partnerships, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, expansions, joint ventures, and others to strengthen their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an extensive analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world construction and mining equipment market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world construction and mining equipment market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- A comprehensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the world construction and mining equipment market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behavior of the market.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of plasma fractionation) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Geographically, the world construction and mining equipment market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
CONSTRUCTION AND MINING EQUIPMENT MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Market By Product Type
- Pulverizing & Screening Equipment
Market By Application
- Mineral Mining
- Residential Building
- Metal Mining
Market By Geography
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
Key Market Players:
- Atlas Copco AB
- Caterpillar Inc.
- CNH Industrial N.V.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Joy Global Inc.
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Liebherr-International AG
- Terex Corporation
- Volvo Group
- Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Development Co.