As consumer trends drive innovation and purchase behavior it is increasingly vital to understand how to shape products to best meet them. This brief outlines the most important consumer and product trends impacting the yogurt category globally, using Canadean's TrendSights mega-trend framework as a basis to organize the key themes covered.
- Each section contains a concise SWOT analysis that outlines how each TrendSights mega-trend can be applied to the yogurt category.
- Consumer insight analysis covering 24 countries globally highlights the key attitudes and behaviors driving consumers' purchase of yogurt products.
- Case studies and numerous product examples throughout the brief showcase best-in-class innovations in yogurt products from across the globe.
- Key considerations and potential opportunities have been identified based on consumer preferences and recent product innovations in this category.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Canadean's mega-trends apply specifically to yogurt? How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
- Where is innovation occurring in yogurt and what does it look like?
- Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key considerations for yogurt manufacturers?
- How are industry players using the online space to more effectively engage with consumers?
The top nutrition-related factors dairy consumers prioritize when buying food and drink are "low/no fat," "high fiber," and "low/no sugar."
Flavor is the number-one factor that dairy consumers give high priority to when choosing food and drink products. Yogurt manufacturers are becoming more innovative in terms of exotic and experimental flavors, such as dessert- and cocktail-inspired yogurts.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel