This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Ireland's Dairy market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy categories and their packaging.
- The Irish Dairy Market is forecast for moderate growth, in value terms, during 2014-2019. Large working population with rising health concerns will continue to drive growth in the Dairy Market.
- Milk is the largest category, both in terms of value and volume in the Dairy market including on-trade consumption.
- Yogurt is forecast to be the fastest growing category during 2014-2019.
- Avonmore, Danone, Charleville, Alpro and Muller are the leading brands in the Dairy Foods market in Ireland
- Rigid Plastic will be the most used packaging material during 2014-2019.
The 2008 recession in Ireland negatively impacted the country?s employment rate and retail sales. However, under implementation of the National Recovery Plan, the economy is showing signs of recovery. This is illustrated by the Dairy Market growing at a CAGR of 3.2% in US$ terms during 2009-2014. It is forecast to register growth at a CAGR of 2.5% during 2014-2019. The Dairy Market is forecast to grow more in volume terms than value terms during 2014-2019.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Dairy Market in Ireland allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Table Of Contents Country Context
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Company and Private Label Share
Examples of New Product Development
Appendix List Of Tables NA List Of Figures NA