This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Portugal's Ice Cream market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Ice Cream categories and their packaging.
- Portugal's Ice Cream market will register moderate growth in volume terms during 2014-2019. Large proportion of middle-aged working population provides opportunities in the consumer goods market in Portugal
- Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream is the largest category in value and volume terms in the Ice Cream market.
- The Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream is forecast to be the fastest growing category in terms of off-trade and on-trade market value respectively during 2014-2019.
- Ola, Magnum and Cornetto are the leading brands in the Ice Cream market in Portugal
- Paper and Board and Bag/Sachet will be the most used packing material and container type during 2014-2019.
Off-trade sales of Ice Cream will grow at a higher rate compared to On-trade sales in Portugal during 2014-2019. Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream is the largest category in value terms and will register fastest growth. Dairy-based Ice Cream is the most popular Ice Cream in both Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve and Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream categories.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Ice Cream Market in Portugal allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Table Of Contents Country Context
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Brand and Private Label Share
Appendix List Of Tables NA List Of Figures NA