This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Finland's Wine sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Wine categories and their packaging.
- Increasing income and substantial young consumer base will drive growth in Finland.
- The Still Wine category dominated the volume consumption in Finland's Wine market.
- Food and Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel for all categories in Finland's Wine market.
- Glass is the predominantly used packaging material in the Wine market.
- Montesecondo is the leading brand in the Still Wine category.
Finland's Wine market will register high growth in value during 2014-2019 in comparison to 2009-2014.The market is led by Still Wine in terms of market share as well as CAGR growth forecast for 2014-2019. Montesecondo is among leading Wine brands in Finland's market.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of Finland's Wine sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market.
Table Of Contents Country Context
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Appendix List Of Tables NA List Of Figures NA