Canadean's "Copamex, S.A. de C.V.: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Copamex, S.A. de C.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Copamex, S.A. de C.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Copamex, S.A. de C.V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Copamex, S.A. de C.V. (Copamex) is a paper packaging solutions provider based in Mexico. The company offers a variety of paper products and packaging solutions such as specialty papers, writing and printing paper, kraft paper and corrugated paper alongside offering various flexible packaging solutions. In addition, Copamex offers recycling services through Comercial Recicladora S.A. de C.V in Mexico and through Master Fibers, Inc. in the US. These products are widely applicable in diverse markets including oven and cooking, food packaging, flexible packaging, protective packaging, technical drawing, sterilization, and agricultural markets. The company sells its products through distribution centers and third parties in Mexico and Central America. Copamex is headquartered in Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
Table Of Contents
1 Douglas Holding AG
2 Douglas Holding AG - Key Employees
3 Douglas Holding AG - Key Employees Biographies
4 Douglas Holding AG - Major Products and Services
5 Douglas Holding AG - History
6 Douglas Holding AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Douglas Holding AG - Head Office
6.2 Douglas Holding AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7 Douglas Holding AG - Business Analysis
7.1 Douglas Holding AG - Company Overview
7.2 Douglas Holding AG - Business Description
8 Douglas Holding AG - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Douglas Holding AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Douglas Holding AG - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Broad Product and Brand Diversity
8.2.2 Strength - Multiple Channels Selling
8.2.3 Strength - Association with Advent International
8.3 Douglas Holding AG - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Presence Limited to Europe
8.4 Douglas Holding AG - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Expanding Specialty Retail Market in Germany
8.4.2 Opportunities - Positive Outlook of E-Retail in Europe
8.4.3 Opportunities - Strategic Initiatives
8.5 Douglas Holding AG - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Shortage of Skilled Labor
8.5.2 Threats - Increase in Counterfeit Products
8.5.3 Threats - Expansion by Competitor
9 Douglas Holding AG - Recent Developments
List Of Tables
Table 1: Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - Major Products and Services
Table 2: Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - History
Table 3: Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - Subsidiaries
Table 4: Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - Locations
List Of Figures