Canadean's "Cosmetic Specialty Labs, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cosmetic Specialty Labs, Inc. "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cosmetic Specialty Labs, Inc. " for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cosmetic Specialty Labs, Inc. "
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cosmetic Specialty Labs, Inc. (CSL) is a contract manufacturer of private-label skin care products and custom formulated over-the-counter (OTC) drugs containing aloe-vera. The company's product portfolio includes age reverse products, masks and lifts, retexturizing products, hair care products and aloe brands among others. CSL also offers various services such as product development, brand development and packaging solutions, among others. The company caters to major retailers in the US. Additionally, it offers a line of retail ready products exclusively to spas, professional salons, dermatologists and plastic surgeons. The company also exports its products to several countries across Asia, Europe and the Middle East. CSL is headquartered in Lawton, Oklahoma, the US.
Table Of Contents
1 Classic Cosmetics, Inc
2 Classic Cosmetics, Inc - Key Employees
3 Classic Cosmetics, Inc - Major Products and Services
4 Classic Cosmetics, Inc - History
5 Classic Cosmetics, Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Classic Cosmetics, Inc - Head Office
6 Classic Cosmetics, Inc - Business Analysis
6.1 Classic Cosmetics, Inc - Company Overview
6.2 Classic Cosmetics, Inc - Business Description
7 Classic Cosmetics, Inc - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Classic Cosmetics, Inc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Classic Cosmetics, Inc - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Strong Manufacturing Capability
7.2.2 Strength - Wide Product Portfolio
7.3 Classic Cosmetics, Inc - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Geographic Concentration
7.4 Classic Cosmetics, Inc - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Increasing Consumer Spending in the US
7.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Demand for Herbal Products
7.4.3 Opportunities - Growing Cosmetics Market in Asia
7.5 Classic Cosmetics, Inc - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Stringent Regulations
7.5.2 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
7.5.3 Threats - Increase in Counterfeit Products
List Of Tables
Table 1: Cosmetic Specialty Labs, Inc. - Key Employees
Table 2: Cosmetic Specialty Labs, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Cosmetic Specialty Labs, Inc. - History
List Of Figures