Canadeans Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Danone SA
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Danone SA for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Danone SA
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Danone SA (Danone) is a global food processing company. The company produces and sells a wide range of fresh dairy products, bottled water, early life nutrition and medical nutrition products. Its products are marketed under various brands of Danone, Activia, Evian, Volvic, Aqua, Gallia, Actimel, Nutricia, Bledina, Cow and Gate, Fortimel, Taillefine, Vitalinea, Ser, FortiCare and Infatrini, among others. The company operates production facilities in North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Danone is headquartered in Paris, France.