Data center RFID solutions use RFID technology for monitoring and management of the highly expensive and critical assets including routers, tape media, servers and other IT assets in a data center. Data center RFID solutions provide asset management, environmental monitoring, and integration services. The active RFID transmits information from asset tags to a management system, providing functional data. Besides tracking and monitoring of assets, the technology enables end-users to read multiple tags simultaneously, thus improving efficiency of operations. There are many drivers, restraints and opportunities shaping the future of the market. The key factor driving the market is the increased requirement for efficient management of data center resources. Additionally, the growing adoption of data center automation also supplements the growth of this market. However, lack of awareness about the benefits offered by the data center RFID and high deployment cost act as key restraining factors, limiting the market growth. The number of data centers in the next few years are anticipated to grow, thus offering numerous opportunities for the growth of the market.
The market is segmented based on types, solutions, services, business verticals, and geography. The types of data centers include mid-sized data center, enterprise data centers, and large data centers. The solutions covered in the study consists of tags, software, readers, antennas, and others. The services discussed in the market research report include integration services, and professional services. Business verticals such as BFSI, healthcare, information technology and telecom, retail, and others depend greatly on this technology. Geographically, the market is segmented across North America, Europe, AsiaPacific and LAMEA.
World data center RFID companies are seen expanding their business by adding new products to their existing portfolio. Proven business strategies such as acquisitions, and collaborations are helping many companies put forth their brand value successfully. Enterprises are investing generously in research and development to maintain a competitive edge in the market. The list of most prominent market players includes IBM, Zebra Technologies, HP, Alien Technology, GAO RFID, Impinj and others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research study offers an in-depth analysis of the present and new trends with a special focus on the business environment worldwide
- A comprehensive assessment of the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing market growth are thoroughly studied
- Market status and business performance in regions such as North America, Europe, AsiaPacific, and LAMEA are also discussed in the market research report
- This research entails a comprehensive, qualitative evaluation of effective marketing and branding initiatives backed by major brands
- Comprehensive assessment of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by major vendors are also covered by the report
DATA CENTER RFID MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
Data Center RFID Market By Data Center type
- Enterprise data center
- Mid-sized data center
- Large data center
Data Center RFID Market By Solution
Data Center RFID Market By Service
Data Center RFID Market By Business Vertical
- Information technology and telecom
Others Data Center RFID Market By Geography
- North America
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Avery Dennison
- GAO RFID Inc.
- Impinj, Inc.
- RF Code
- Omni-ID, Ltd.
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Alien Technology Corporation
- Invengo Information Technology Co., Ltd