Canadean's "Detmold Packaging Group: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Detmold Packaging Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Detmold Packaging Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Detmold Packaging Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Detmold Packaging Group (Detmold) manufactures paper, board and film based packaging products for diverse range of customers. The company's product portfolio includes flat and satchel paper bags, self opening style (SOS) carry bags and checkout bags, waxed food wraps, formed and crash lock bottom cartons, food pails, cold and hot drink cups, napkins, paper carry bags, gift bags, wrapping paper, up-market boutique paper bags, and printed paper and film rewind. These products cater to retail, consumer packaged goods, and foodservice industries. It has manufacturing facilities located in Australia, Indonesia, China, South Africa and Vietnam. The company's operations span across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas. Detmold is headquartered in Adelaide, Australia.