Canadean's "DEVERNOIS SA - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "DEVERNOIS SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "DEVERNOIS SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "DEVERNOIS SA"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
DEVERNOIS SA (Devernois) is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of women's apparel and accessories. The company provides ready-to-wear and luxury fashion garment, which includes suits, t-shirts, sweaters, skirts, pants, jackets, and dresses. It also offers scarfs, belt, stole, and jewelry. Devernois retails products through 145 retail outlets located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, Spain, France, Belgium, Ireland, Lebanon, Portugal, the Russian Federation, and the United Kingdom. The company retails products under the brand name of DEVERNOIS. It operates through its six subsidiaries, namely, Socad S.A.R.L, Devernois Espana SL, Devernois Luxembourg, Devernois Portugal, LUXXL, and Sofrade S.A. Devernois is headquartered in Le Coteau, France.