Canadean's "DIRK ROSSMANN GmbH: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "DIRK ROSSMANN GmbH"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "DIRK ROSSMANN GmbH" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "DIRK ROSSMANN GmbH"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Dirk Rossmann GmbH (Dirk Rossmann) operates drug stores. The product portfolio includes baby and child, body care and hygiene, sunscreen, cosmetics and shaving, wellness and health, dental care, household and pet, hair care and accessories, perfume and fragrance, food and beverage, and photo and multimedia products. It provides services including gift wrapping, carpet cleaning, photo printing and delivery services. The company sells both manufacturer and private label brands such as Isana, Rival de Loop, Altapharma, Domol, Alouette, Alterra, enerBiO, babydream, FUSS HOHL, Lilliputz, Kings Crown, RL de YOUNG, Perlodent, RUBIN, Bleib gesund, Das Exquisite, Lilibe, sun ozon, Mel Merio, and facelle. In addition to stores, the company operates through e-commerce. Geographically, it operates in Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Albania through company operated and franchised stores. Dirk Rossmann is headquartered in Burgwedel, Hannover, Germany.