Canadean's "Dr. August Oetker KG: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dr. August Oetker KG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Dr. August Oetker KG" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Dr. August Oetker KG"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Dr. August Oetker AG (August Oetker) is a diversified company, based in Germany. The company is active in the areas of food, beer and non-alcoholic beverages, water, wine and spirits, shipping, banking, information technology, chemicals and hotels. The company's shipping business operates through a fleet of tramp vessels and liner ships and a container pool. Additionally, the company has interests in chemical companies, book publishers, and luxury hotels. August Oetker also operates a data processing center and a private bank that serves small and medium-sized companies, high net worth clients and institutional investors. The company operates across North and South America, Europe, Africa and Asia. August Oetker is headquartered in Bielefeld, Germany.