Canadean's "Empresas CMPC S.A. : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Empresas CMPC S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Empresas CMPC S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Empresas CMPC S.A."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Empresas CMPC S.A. (Empresas) is a producer and marketer of pulp, wood, papers, tissue products and paper products. The product portfolio includes corrugated boxes, paper bags and molded pulp trays and cases, sawn wood, remanufactured wood products (moldings and panels) and plywood, softwood pulp and rolled fluff, and hardwood pulp. The company also offers products such as kraft papers sacks and white papers, folding boxboard, printing and writing paper, newsprint, corrugating materials and wrapping paper, toilet paper, paper towels, paper napkins, facial tissues, disposable diapers for babies and adults, sanitary towels and away from home tissues and hygiene products for institutions and public places. The company principally operates in Chile, Argentina, Peru, Uruguay, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico, and exports its products to all the major markets. Empresas is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.