Canadean's "Evora SA. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Evora SA."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Evora SA." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Evora SA."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Evora SA (Evora), formerly Petropar SA, is a manufacturer and distributor of polypropylene nonwovens, aluminum cans and plastic closures. The company offers polypropylene nonwovens, which are used as raw material for various products such as disposable diapers, hospital clothes, sanitary pads, filters, mattresses, footwear, adsorbents oils and agro textiles. It provides aluminum cans that are used for beverage packaging; and plastic closures are used in food, personal care and beauty, beverages, and pharmaceutical industries. Evora operates through its manufacturing plants located in the US, Mexico, Sweden, Germany, Italy and China. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as Fitesa SA, Petropar Riograndense Ltda, Petropar Agroflorestal Ltda and America Tampas SA. Evora is headquartered in Porto Alegre, Brazil.