Canadean's "F J Benjamin Holdings Ltd. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "F J Benjamin Holdings Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "F J Benjamin Holdings Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "F J Benjamin Holdings Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
F J Benjamin Holdings Ltd (FJ Benjamin) principally retails and distributes luxury and lifestyle brands globally. The company's product portfolio includes fashion wear and accessories, home furnishings and timepieces. All these products are sold under two in-house brands: RAOUL and Catherine Deane. It also offers various national brands including Banana Republic, Celine, Gap, Givenchy, Goyard, Valextra, MARCIANO, Tom Ford, Superdry, Gc, Guess, Vulcain,Nautica,LOEW, La Senza, Sheridan,Swarovski and VNCamong other. Additionally, the company designs and manufactures RAOUL branded products. Geographically, the company operates retail outlets and sales offices across Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the US. FJ Benjamin is headquartered in Singapore.