This dashboard can be used to identify consumer groups who are (and are not) open to flavor experimentation in alcoholic drinks. The underlying data is from Datamonitor's Consumer Survey 2013 which included responses from 25,000+ consumers in 24 countries. Alcohol-related questions were only answered by consumers over the legal drinking age in their country, and those who said they drink alcohol.
- Users can view this data for different consumer groups using filters such as country, age group, income groups and several lifestyle choices.
- Interactivity and customization options enable users to view responses from the most relevant consumer groups.
Reasons To Buy
- Globally, what proportion of beer drinkers (drinks who consume beer most often) say they enjoy experimenting with different flavors?
- Do more women (vs. men) in Asia enjoy experimenting with different flavors in alcoholic drinks?
- What proportion of older alcoholic drinkers (e.g. aged 65 or older) do not enjoy experimenting with different flavors?
Over 25,000 consumers responded to Datamonitor's 2013 global consumer survey, which took place in 24 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
Alcohol-related questions were only answered by consumers over the legal drinking age in their country, and those who said they drink alcohol. This dashboard does not contain any data for Saudi Arabia as alcohol consumption is illegal in this country.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel