Demand for energy is high, with tiredness, stress, and overwork being among the key drivers as consumers turn to food, drinks, and dietary supplements to boost their mental and physical energy. This brief outlines the most important consumer and product innovation trends impacting the energy food and drink space globally.
- Analyze the key attitudes driving purchases of energy food and drink products using consumer insight analysis covering 25 countries.
- Examine case studies and numerous product examples that showcase best-in-class innovations in energy food and drink products.
- Gain insight into the key considerations and opportunities in energy food and drink, based on consumer preferences and recent innovation.
- Discover what the future of the category might be with concepts that Canadean Consumer believes could be the next big thing.
Reasons To Buy
- Where is innovation occurring in energy food and drink and what does it look like?
- Which consumers are most in need of energy food and drinks?
- How concerned are consumers about caffeine, and how is this impacting energy innovation?
- How does Canadean Consumer's TrendSights framework apply to the energy food and drink category?
- Which are the most important sub-trends driving innovation?
Globally, 16% of consumers are highly concerned about having too much caffeine, rising to over one in five among young adults. This concern, combined with caffeine-related health scares, is driving demand for alternative energy ingredients.
Emerging markets including India and China are driving growth in energy food and drink, with people in these markets being the most experimental and most frequent consumers.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures