Internal trauma fixation devices are mainly used in stabilization of critical fractures and dislocations, and deformity correction procedures. Internal trauma fixation devices assist in faster bone healing and improper bone recovery, which, would help to reduce the duration of hospitalization. Internal trauma fixation devices are manufactured from raw materials such as, stainless steel, titanium, and cobalt as these materials are flexible, durable, and stable and are capable of providing adequate support to bone and assist in rapid recovery. The demand for internal trauma fixation devices is increasing over external trauma fixation devices as it reduces the stay in hospital and prevents.
World internal trauma fixation market is expected to witness a significant growth over the forecast period on owing to the rising demands for more advanced treatment facilities in orthopedic trauma surgeries and the increasing count of bone trauma cases. In addition to the aforementioned factors, advancements in implant technology and augmented investments by public and private bodies would supplement the market growth. However, high cost of surgeries, dual surgeries, lack of awareness, and unfavorable health insurance policies in developing countries are likely to limit e the marker growth. Continued research for the development of trauma fixtures that allow micromotion at fracture sites, innovation in implant technologies and rising adoption of supporting technologies would open new avenues for the internal trauma fixation devices market.World internal trauma fixation market is segmented on the basis of type, end-user and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into screws, rods, plates, intramedullary nails and wires. World On the basis of end-users, the market is segmented into hospitals, point-of-care testing, and others (i.e. ambulatory care units, emergency units, and trauma centers). Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The report includes the comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Stryker Corporation, Waldemar Link GMBH & Co., DePuy Synthes (a Johnson & Johnson Company), Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Aesculap AG (B. Braun Melsungen AG) Smith & Nephew PLC, Mathys AG, Tornier, Inc., Japan Medical Dynamic Marketing, Inc., and Biomet, Inc. The leading market players have adopted product launches and agreements as one of their key developmental strategies, in order to gain the strong foothold of the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world internal trauma fixation devices market.
- An in-depth analysis of dominant market shares for each segment helps in understanding the current market status.
- This report offers an extensive quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world internal trauma fixation devices market.
- The leading market players within the world internal trauma fixation devices market are profiled in the report and their strategies to gain stronghold of market are analyzed thoroughly.
- The report offers a comprehensive analysis of emerging markets to help in understanding the competitive scenario across the various geographies.
- Geographically, the world internal trauma fixation devices market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the LAMEA.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
World Internal Trauma Fixation Devices Market By Type
Wires World Internal Trauma Fixation Devices Market By End-user
- Point of care testing
- Other (ambulatory care units, emergency units, and trauma centers)
World Internal Trauma Fixation Devices Market By Geography
- North America