The Global Tradeshow Update is Canadean's look back at Tuttofood 2013. The update provides an overview of the event, reports the opinions of exhibitors and organizers on the key issues affecting the sector, and also provides a Summary of major products and innovations from the tradeshow.
- Get the highlights from this year's Tuttofood.
- Drive product ideation or track emerging trends by studying the key innovations from the tradeshow.
- Gain an insight into the mood of the industry through the opinion of key players.
Reasons To Buy
- What is Tuttofood?
- What were the highlights of this year's show?
- What were the major new product and innovation trends to emerge from Tuttofood that I should be aware of?
Interesting flavors were a hot topic at this year's Tuttofood, with items such as fresh egg pasta with apple, lemon and pear fillings as well as a sweet andamp; sour dressing to replace meat flavored sauces picked up by the Innovation Tracking team. Also noted was a truffle-flavored dressing and a range of olives tapping into the food pairing concept.